Top 5 Best Photo Sharing Websites in 2021
The rise of social media networks and platforms has created a buzz in the internet sphere, with most users wondering which app is the best among the others.
For example, there has been a constant debate among users of photo-sharing platforms, citing that some apps are superior.
However, if you take a closer look at the number of users of a particular platform, it is evident that some photo-sharing websites and apps are indeed more popular than others.
But there is no one to blame. After all, it is the features of the websites and apps that matter. Hence, if you are a real estate photographer, it is best to know what websites or apps to use in sharing your images.
Here are five widely used photo-sharing websites to choose from:
One of the most known platforms for photo-sharing is Instagram. Most users find it realistic and straightforward, with most of its features easy to follow, not to mention that it is a free network to use.
It offers a fast and convenient way to share photos you can take directly through the app or import one from your gallery.
Moreover, it has lovely filters and tools that you can use to edit photos quickly. It also has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Here are its pros and cons:
- Easy to use and can be connected to other apps
- Ad friendly
- Huge database
- The web version is not optimized.
- Only available for iOS, Android, and Windows
500px is a website for pro and semi-pro real estate photographers. It is available in both paid and free versions, although the free version is already good enough with the option to sell licenses for your images.
Its pros and cons include the following:
- Has the comment option
- Affordable prices with a lot of features
- Has a portfolio feature
- Accepts only high-quality images
- A limited number of photo uploads for free accounts
- Direct links are not supported.
Imgbox is a free and easy-to-use image hosting website.
It lets you display and share your photos on social media sites like Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, Reddit, and Pinterest. Moreover, it allows you to choose the file type to use, ranging from GIF, JPG, and PNG file formats with unlimited storage.
Here are its pros and cons:
- Supports different social network media sites
- Allows hotlinking with no bandwidth limitations
- No registration needed
- Your file should be at most 10 MB only.
- It supports only three image formats and has no captions available.
Adobe Portfolio is best for both beginner and expert photographers. It is mostly used for creating photo portfolios since this website has stable features for managing and building one.
Here are some of its advantages and disadvantages:
- It can be integrated right away with Adobe products such as Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Unlimited photo collections and no need for a code when customizing the site
- Limited customization templates
- Creative Cloud subscription is a must with no option to sell images on the site.
Behance is a free portfolio and showcasing platform for photographers and other professionals such as graphic designers and painters.
It is a great platform to do self-promotion of your work and companies and buyers to look for creative talents.
Here are some of its pros and cons:
- Simple and easy interface
- Excellent customer service with a massive database of 12 million+ freelancer
- Unlimited number of uploads
- Compressing your photos is essential before uploading them.
- Costly platform to post jobs for full time and contractual workers
Alright! These are the five useful photo-sharing platforms that can make you stand out and be known in the photography world.
It is best to check each platform’s pros and cons before deciding which one is the best for your needs.